View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 11:55 AM   #2869 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
People are amazing. Special order a window. Install it. Remove it and return it broken. And we except it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Bought a chainsaw one time. Ended up not needing it so I returned it unopened. Still had the factory staples thru the cardboard. They had to unpack it. I guess enough people buy **** and return it empty or with rocks or something in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Other peoples children spoil it for the rest of us!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I bought most of my 'home tools' (sawzall, hammer drill, etc) from the clearance section of Lowe's & Home Depot. It was pretty obvious that they had been bought on Friday, used Saturday & returned Sunday.

When I worked at Best Buy, part of my job as store tech was to inspect returns to make sure they were the right thing in the box. They had a room that was 8' x 10' x 8' tall that was packed full of returns. About 20% were either the wrong thing in the box (way old piece of equipment) or rocks. I had one person try to return a VCR that had been disassembled in a box for a new one, with the line 'I got it this way.'

People are jerks....