View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 09:31 AM   #2796 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Silver Thang
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I appreciate that, and appreciate you picking up a copy! It was a hell of a lot of work. When the project launched, I never anticipated having to learn not only how to play, but also how to record, mix, and get things mastered. Even stuff like ISRC codes was a hurdle. Pretty big learning experience, high barrier to entry. I'm very grateful for people who enjoy the music afterwards - that helps make the pain worthwhile!
I looked into getting one of those Focusrite interfaces myself. I've heard really good things about them, especially for their cost. At the moment, I'm forced to use an old Zoom that's on its last leg as an interface. Sad times...