Thread: P300 code
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I have been having a recent problem with my Z. It takes longer to crank start and then became down on power, getting me into trouble when I pulled out and thought the car might stall when I gave it gas. It hesitates constantly.
Finally this morning it threw a code of P300 and B2607. Random misfire which I already can hear and B2607 & B2609 steering lock , and B2631 sun sensor.

Help! Car Idles Rough, Won't Accelerate, Service Engine Soon Light Flashes, Code P300

And ordered MAF cleaner.

The codes were reset and am waiting for what happens next.

Do you have any input?
Check the ground by the ECU inside the car. Given the "B" codes, you might have some corrosion around the ground connection.