View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:21 AM   #2654 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Happy Tuesday!!! Early morning work for me as I have been on the phone with the CEO and my employees about morning work closure due to 3" of snow and ice over the night. The interstate and highways in the area are closed. Yes, most of Arizonians are armatures when it comes to snow and ice. I am kind of taken back with my admonishment as I thought everyone can see the humor in it even given the off color and gender comments. Hell I have two mulatto kids that were raised to love and respect all people. My daughter has speaks German and has spent years in Europe and my son speaks Japanese has been to Japan, Philippines and his wife is Pakistani. She is a doctor and you don't want to get her jacked up or you will get the full wrath of all 5' 1" 100 lbs of her. I love the diversity of my family and how much my kids have stretched me in challenging my own beliefs and understanding about the world and humans customs, cultures and practices. We have a ton of fun with it as well and no one gets offended as we know we all are jacked up and the way we are is just funny. We need to lighten up and laugh more, it is good for the soul and you will live longer. Yawl have great day and stay safe and sanitary.
Want to adopt a 63 year old Irish kid?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp