View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:10 AM   #3522 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am not being mean. I knew what SOHO was doing also. Both Mazworx and SOHO did the development work on figuring out how to make it work. Both solutions are different but they both are working. The cost associated with that development is high. I am not going to run around and tell everyone the exact details so they can replicate it for free. So, you pay your money and take your chances.
Yeah i get that I was just scratching my head watching that video over and over, reading the thread over and over trying to figure out the riddle. But yeah it's a secret and that's ok with me! Costs of a lot of time and money to figure these things out.