View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:57 AM   #3521 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
ugh why are you like this.

He mentioned like 4 different ways of doing it. "high performance street we stick with the metal head gaskets, we try to work with that"

So I'm left to conclude then you've got MLS style head gasket, with sleeves a few thou proud of block like he mentions. Maybe a copper oring, tho seems like not. Other than that I'm at a loss since there's nothing in that video that is definitive for what he would use for the VQ at 900whp. /shrug
I am not being mean. I knew what SOHO was doing also. Both Mazworx and SOHO did the development work on figuring out how to make it work. Both solutions are different but they both are working. The cost associated with that development is high. I am not going to run around and tell everyone the exact details so they can replicate it for free. So, you pay your money and take your chances.

Last edited by Spooler; 01-26-2021 at 10:03 AM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote