View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 07:28 AM   #3515 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
So I'm not crazy or forgetful. I went back to page 50 and read the thread again. (from the post where you post that your headgasket blew)
You never explicitly said what mazworks did to your block or gasket setup. You did show a picture of the block with darton sleeves saying "block hasn't been machined yet, mazworks secrets are intact"

So from what I can tell from what you posted in the thread. From the video you posted and what Mark M. said I gather you've got a receiver groove in the top of your darton sleeves, copper gasket, and a stainless steel oring. Same thing that SOHO said in the video essentially but with the addition of darton MID sleeves.

Is that exactly what you have? If not then what exactly do you have. (if you don't mind saying)

everything i've read and watched suggest copper oring is not good at sealing coolant when cold and you end up with coolant leaking when you leave the car unused. I'd personally like to avoid that.
It was in the video on how he does it. If you can't figure it out then I don't know what to tell you. I will not give exact details. Watch the video again. I don't have copper headgaskets.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote