View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 06:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Which one is better for a deeper tone? I talked to Fast Intentions yesterday and he said test pipes are louder but I don't want a nasty/raspy loud sound. I didn't ask him many questions about the difference but I thought I'd ask yall. What's yalls opinion? I like a deep tone but the setup he told me sounds pretty good. 12" res, HFC non res, 10"sport mufflers. I'm also adding the dual CAi ( All Fast Intentions) Opinions? My previous setup had carbon fiber mufflers..that's the only difference I think. Help
For my build I made the choice of going with AAM Competition high flow cats this time around since I would like a more deep tone from my exhaust and something more of a unique sound. I had AAM Competition test pipes for many years nothing wrong with them if you like a loud exhaust note from your Z. Best option would be to hear the exhaust you like in person on someone’s Z and go for a ride with them to see if that’s the sound you really want?