Thread: Code P0300
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 12:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
JSON
Base Member

Drives: 09 AW 370Z Sport 6MT
JSON is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josies370z View Post
hey guys

any updates on this? i recently starting throwing the same code. 2010 370z 70000 miles with berk hfc, stillen G3, and nismo exhaust with a Ecutek tune are the only mods currently. Clutch/flywheel replaced at approx 50,000 (CSC failed, tune and clutch/flywheel done at Specialty Z). It was running fine until about a week ago when it threw a code. idle is slightly rough but seems to run ok but i can tell its slightly off. check engine flashes and remains on and at one point would flash and disappear but now its just on all the time. changed the spark plugs with oem plugs, cleaned both TB's, didnt make a difference. My next moves are to clean the MAF's and re-inspect the plugs. Guy at the auto store said to check the gaps of the plugs and the coil connections that they may not be making good contact and recommended the contact gel they have, i wasnt sold on the 2 things he mentioned as im assuming the plugs would be pretty accurate from the dealer, possibly the coils but would be a hard to determine. Dont know where to go from there so im looking for any input?? thanks!!
Sounds like my issue. Any updates on fixing this?
JSON is offline   Reply With Quote