Thread: Body Damage
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body Damage

Here's an issue I haven't seen addressed. I hit a deer last night and have some damage; however much less than you would expect. Traveling at 60 mph and this buck ran right out-I guess he wanted to commit suicide. He slid over the hood and windshield and flew across the opposite lane.
The nose is pushed in but not cracked and the hood is pushed in a little. No damage to the headlights, fenders, or windshield. And, fortunately the airbags didn't deploy.
I am getting excellent treatment from the insurance company and a the car goes to a respected body shop on Monday. My question is: other than the obvious body damage, are there other things that I should be concerned about?
If you are interested, the insurance company is State Farm, I live in South Carolina, and the deer lived in Georgia. Oh yes, there were deer whistles.

Thanks.
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote