View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 04:48 PM   #2427 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
The media started going south with the Vietnam war. The sensationalized things to the point of us losing the war. Many my age were torn between those we knew in the service by choice or not and what the media was putting out. I wanted to stay out of the service because with most things Blacks died at a higher rate than non-blacks. That said it change the view of many who had biases to the place of understanding. Dead is dead and I can care less what your skin color is when we are a foxhole together. We need each other.

It seems like today is no different than then, people hate on the military and law enforcement just the same. I won't buy a law enforcement license plate or display a FOP sticker on any of my vehicles because of fear of being targeted, it is worst than being Black and walking into a cowboy bar back in the day. I got a lot of free drinks when they found out I was a game warden and liked horses and bovine LOL.
First thing you do when you're trying to have a revolution is, destroy what holds a civilization up.

Altho personally I'm ok with the whole kill all the lawyers thing.