View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 11:44 PM   #1062 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Just measured the angle of the splitter. It's 1.5 degrees up in the front. Which ain't much. I might be able to adjust that down with the rods. On the brakes, it would be pointed down a lot.
That's not bad at all. If you had the oem diffuser on there, it would be a lot more than 1.5 degrees. I'm trying to get the company that makes the splitter that I'm interested in to make there's work with the oem diffuser removed and form it to fill the gap in the center of the bumper. It wouldn't be that difficult to make a die they could put in a press to form it. I see that they've done it on other splitters but they don't seem to keen on the idea.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote