View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brazilbro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Juke/240Z
Brazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
what are you hoping to get out of your Z, if you don't mind me asking (dollar wise)?.. or have you even thought about it... cause I have and I have like 39 in mine and was OTD just shy of 33K I think.. so my theory is I'm gonna take a major hit on this wanna be beast if I get rid of it now... idk though

edit: maybe not the place for this question lol... I'm just thinkin I'd be lucky to get like 30 but, maybe I'm just thinkin' negatively
I was thinking 28,900 for a quick sell, I'd like 30k but dont see that happening now that the 10;s are out. I'll probably be have her for awhile.. if i can just wait untill the aftermarket stuff starts rolling out , and when they crack VVEL I really think this engine will be one of the best out there to tune.. just going to be a few yrs down the road. I want it all NOW!!
Brazilbro is offline   Reply With Quote