Thread: Wueros tt build
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 03:05 PM   #66 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone running slicks that chooses to match height with a skinny up front, I HIGHLY recommend sticking to 27.5 vs a 28.
I had a lot of rub with stock suspension and now with coil overs set pretty tall, and stiff, they rub on any dips or sharp bumps over 10mph. But darn that 28 looks good
I definitely snapped another axle roll racing which I believe was due to not torqing the axle nut properly. I was about to buy the 1400hp ones from soho but I couldn’t miss that intake manifold deal. Those are next on the list for sure.

Here’s a video of me roll racing a bunch of people on my buddys drag racing channel(hence his hate for rolls) Sorry the quality is pretty rough, I’m just glad to be out driving. The car scoots and boots for sure. I am dead even with a 894whp twin turbo gt350(loaded) and the CtsV from the video is 954 whp.... The Tt coyote destroyed me unfortunately but a visit to Mazworx in due time will solve that.
Ignite red is the bees knees, mixed 10 gallons with about 5 of pump e85(e72 was that ecutek was reading before) which brought me right to e84. Need to get a draggy.

https://youtu.be/oSpQK_D6nx0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wuero370z is offline   Reply With Quote