View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:56 PM   #2149 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
We have a trip planned the first week of March to Cancun Mexico.

Speaking of the lovey doctor that gives our governor BJ's. Biden pick it, I mean her to be on his team.
You do know the airlines are requiring proof of negative 'COVID' test prior to returning to the US? Test has to be administered and results received NLT 72 hours prior to return...

My fiancee's oldest boy & his wife were planning to go to Mexico about the same time. They got an email from the resort that for $1200 each, they would take them via private taxi to the hospital for testing and return them to the resort. If they came up positive, the resort would comp them the 14 day stay. They said they had had one positive out of all the people they 'tested'. Sounds like the 'test' is rigged to me...

You would be better off sneaking across the border....