View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:57 AM   #2068 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
And you noticed that everything was shut down. I think it shows that lockdowns don't work
Yeah... getting something decent to eat was difficult. Delivery or carryout only and most of it was over-priced.

To be fair, the meal prices were in line with what I would have paid in the restaurant, it was the delivery fees that were outrageous. $20 to deliver a $10 meal? WTF?!?!?!

The challenge was two-fold, 1)find a place that had something I could eat and delivered and 2) the delivery didn't cost more than the meal...