View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 12:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
MR.NYC.370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Sport Tech 7AT
MR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRud3Bwoy View Post
i ended up getting a tomei very happy even for a single that i thought id hate,i contacted MD and they had quoted me 3-4 months for shipping

also note when ordering from these companies and such a long wait a lot of debit/cc companies won't help you after x time passes

now i personally don' t think they would scam anyone since they're a well known company based on our convo which the guy was super helpful/nice there would be a wait

they take a deposit of 700 and the rest once it's being shipped i believe
That's crazy man. I mean I can understand that things are slower because of a decreased work force, but 3-4 months to even ship is a long time. I'll just have to wait until things somewhat "normalize". The Motordyne exhaust is honestly the only one that I really want, so I'll focus on other aspects of my build until then.

Last edited by MR.NYC.370Z; 01-17-2021 at 01:02 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling error
MR.NYC.370Z is offline   Reply With Quote