View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I got the black ones for free one time (bought a part from someone and he threw those into the deal). When I put them on, I too realized there was a tiny bit of wiggle. Measured it, and all 16 were all a hair smaller. I thought I was just being paranoid, switched back to OEM. I guess i wasn’t alone.
You're not wrong @cv129. I measured appx 1/16" thinner wall and not as tall either... I didn't like the free play in the wheel nor did I believe these were as strong as OEM either. I returned them and that's another nightmare dealing with Z1 and their customer support take took half dozen calls to straighten out

For the sake of everyone's [potential]safety, I really hope that Z1 corrected this but I don't have a lot of confidence they did.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote