View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 12:53 PM   #56 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Tell ya what. You can pay for my truck. New truck's these days that I would need are 70 to 100k. Battery truck will probably be north of 120 to 150k. I will pass. It's not a good thing. Farmers, truck deliveries, Food/Goods to the grocery store will go way up, many things that you haven't thought about the price will increase dramatically. So, NO, trucks are not a good thing.

We're talking about the technical/performance reasons for an electric truck. You should have lead with the economic reasons first (and still not a stupid idea if and when the infrastructure is in place) instead of following up with a c*nty response like you normally do.