View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
keng714
Base Member

Drives: Lexus Is250
keng714 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
Curious, how far does the lip extend down from the bottom of the bumper?
Probably about a inch lower, kind of hard to tell never through the wheels back on after i test fitted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Hey.. where did you get your red engine cover?
it just the oem one painted red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21_23 View Post
hows the cf on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeee View Post
I'd also like to know how the quality of the cf is. Which cf finish did you order? Close up shots would be great
over all the cf looks pretty good, ill take some pics when i have a chance later

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
hey man!!! nice kit do they have it in poly though? ill rip that carbon fiber apart right when i leave my house... there is a big *** speed bump when i leave my house.... lol
Yah they have hybrid frp
Shine Auto Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Can you take a few pics out side so I can photoshop some paint schemes for my white 370?

Thanks! looking hott!
sorry bullitt only pics i have right now just was test fitting the lip, nothing going back on the car till April for a car show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
Wow that looks nice.. can't wait to see the final setup of this car with the Work wheels.. whats the ETA on those? What offsets did you go with?

+rep
Yah cant wait till everything comes in, i still need order my bride seats and a quick release for the personal steering wheel i have. The wheel specs are 20x9.5et4 20x11et -1
keng714 is offline   Reply With Quote