View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 09:13 AM   #52 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
There currently are exactly ZERO electric trucks on the street smoking anything.

I know you mean Cybertruck and Hummer, but they aren't here yet.

And an electric truck is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I can definitely consider an EV car, but there's no way we'd be able to replace our ICE truck with an EV truck.
Unless you just want the most expensive, ostentatious way to smash on sports cars, I guess.

Maybe i'm missing something, but how exactly is an electric truck the stupidest thing? Provided the range is decent (something most EVs are working to solve right now), why wouldn't you want a truck with instant linear high-torque delivery? I spoke with a colleague of mine who I assumed was anti-electric, and he told me that he would go for an electric truck if it just had the range he needs to do weekend hunting trips.