View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 08:56 AM   #38 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
you are a rude guy but this text is fair, suprised me. You are correct, I am new here as a super new, different blood. I need to learn some old US car culture. People need time to learn. I like here I can see difference betwen here and stupid facebook. I believe I am the first maybe last international student here to intereactive with you guys. Just be patient and talk with me, I am not a stupid ****. You dont have to Emphasize I am young and dumb again and again. You want me to leave the 370forum ?
Uh....I think you’ve interpreted what I said entirely the wrong way there. I was entirely trying to help you out there man.

I myself was born and raised in Hong Kong, moved to US when I was 16. I had my share of adapting to new life here.

Plenty of people gave u shiet in other replies, way meaner than anything I said, and mine is that one you got so mad about?

Edit: some were thinking I was looking down on Asians.....I guess it’s very possible my message could be perceived that way....I should’ve added my cultural and ethnic background to avoid confusion....

Last edited by cv129; 01-15-2021 at 09:03 AM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote