View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 01:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
chendaxian888
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z auto
chendaxian888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
These things should be thought about one at a time, especially if you haven't used any of that stuff. Just like the wing, how do you know for sure you need this? Obviously these are more track-oriented, but is that really what you're trying to do with this car? Are you really committed to making an actual track car or just improvising with things you think sound nice as you go?

Have you thought about how your steering wheel is going to affect the reach to the shift paddles? Living with the loss of some button controls? Or like Rusty said have you at least looked into the seat dimensions?

We see you posted here with stuff you think you like and prices. We don't know where those ideas came from to give constructive feedback. Looks like you just made a some Christmas toy wishlist. Nonetheless you might get a Christmas tree on your dashboard.
I am not that supid yet. I will track it but am not making a "track car" but also daily and keep adding stuff on it. I am so OK to drive without buttons on the steering wheel. The shift paddles is a good question but I see its ok with sparco streeing wheels
chendaxian888 is offline   Reply With Quote