View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
chendaxian888
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z auto
chendaxian888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Nvm...his very first introductory post here stated he’s an international student from China, bingo.

Chen, the car culture in here is slightly different in US, at least in public forums, and especially here. This forum has been around since 2008-9. 370z is an aging platform. The active users here that are talking to you are mostly more mature, and don’t condone (or publicly brag) about driving dangerously on the streets.

For the US based users: race tracks aren’t widely available in Asian countries. Car culture In mainland China in specific is relatively new. Looking at his previous posts in collective, his mindset is just a product of car culture of his home country. He has long ways to go in terms of learning proper techniques and acceptable behavior. Don’t be too offended by it. He’ll need to learn, however.

I never defend the young and dumb. But in this case, it’s fair to provide some context.
you are a rude guy but this text is fair, suprised me. You are correct, I am new here as a super new, different blood. I need to learn some old US car culture. People need time to learn. I like here I can see difference betwen here and stupid facebook. I believe I am the first maybe last international student here to intereactive with you guys. Just be patient and talk with me, I am not a stupid ****. You dont have to Emphasize I am young and dumb again and again. You want me to leave the 370forum ?
chendaxian888 is offline   Reply With Quote