View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 07:41 PM   #99 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Horn won’t beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmk988 View Post
I replaced my steering wheel and all went seamlessly thanks to this thread. However, I have two issues:
1) The horn is not working. Does anyone know which wire I must have not connected correctly that controls the horn?
2) The wheel is crooked. When I put it back on, I aligned the engraved lines, but as I tightened the center lock nut, the wheel starts to drift. Is there a trick to keep this from happening other than just holding the wheel very tight?
I had both of these issues. The issue of the wheel not lining up was fixed when I got an alignment, but 9 months later I still don’t have a horn.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote