View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 07:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Backup Camera and Android HU. No Regrets.

I spent $25.99 on Amazon for the following backup camera. It has a clear image both day and night.

Description from Amazon
eRapta ERT01 2nd Generation Car Rear View Reversing Backup Camera Automotive with 149°Perfect View Angle 8 LED Lights Night Vision 9 Level Waterproof Universal Car Backing Camera License Plate
I paired it with the Android HU from Joying. Not sure the cost now as it is unavailable on Amazon. I think maybe it was $280.

Description from Amazon
JOYING Car Stereo Double Din Android 8.1 Car Radio 7" Touchscreen 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Car Navigation Zlink/Android Auto/Built-in DSP/Bluetooth/WiFi/Video Out/Dash Cam/OBDII/TMPS
Both work well together. The screen on the Android HU is larger enough to clearly see what is going on behind you when backing up. The camera is adjustable with regards to the tilt of the camera lens.

Best of luck in your search.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote