View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 10:33 PM   #55 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
dont be too offensive guys, I do accept the result of my driving. I am just sharing my story that is. to be honest, I do drive illegal some time but I don't need you guys to judge me like a dear cop and give me a ticket. I was on the street in midnight with some friends. Actually I do think it is my setup problem. I setup up for curving in a mountain road. It was lean forward too much. I was thinking the downforce will reduce the acceleration and max speed, but I did know it will beake. I should not overtrust the quality. what is the next wing should I get for? got a new part from evor or APR gtc 300?
Please take the time to read the forum rules:

*The370Z.com acknowledges that street racing is an illegal activity. We DO NOT condone these illegal activities OR welcome posts discussing street racing or 'kills'. Any posts discussing street racing OR any other illegal activity will be removed with no notice. Any activity or driving that you WOULDN'T do if you have a cop car behind/next to your car, don't post it here.

I'm sure Fakebook would love these type of stories.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php