View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

So I'm back. I ordered two new hydraulic lines and replaced them. I took out the pump and cleaned out the reservoir. Replaced all the fluid with brand new. The top goes up and down. The pump is noisy, probably still has some air in it, but at least it works as it should.

I chased down areas where I could see rubbing and glued down some cork where it seemed appropriate. It seemed to work at first but its back. It still squeaks like an old bed spring with a couple of randy teenagers making love on it. I checked the areas vman12 shows in the images but the wear he shows isn't there. I'm getting to the point I'm ready to shove the car off a cliff.

I guess I'll have to give it another look and see if I can spot some wear points. Gawd it's driving me nuts. This has been going on for five or six years now. I loved the car in the beginning but I'm getting to the end of my rope.

Last edited by 10MPlayer; 01-13-2021 at 08:21 PM.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote