View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 12:21 PM   #40 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Jfc, didnt we create a rule on this forum to not bring politics into the regular discussion threads? Also, to the op.... that ban only applies to Japan itself, the manufacturers based there are still allowed to make ICE vehicles for the rest of the world, at least until everyone converts over to some alternative
We might be walking a fine line. Im not talking directly about politics. Im saying... politics is f**king with my enthusiasm for cars. F*** all politicians. Love gas engine v6/v8s+. End of story.