View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default convertible top care

Thought you Roadster owners may find this interesting. I will probably clean my top as per the owners manual, which varies from just a damp sponging to using a fabric top cleaner to dishwashing liquid in warm, not hot, water, and go easy on the water pressure as you spray it off. The owners manual does not recommend the applying of a protectant to the top, so I probably won't do that, although I want to keep looking for the ways that are in the top's best interest. At this point, applying a protectant to the canvas is something I am not comfortable with. Maybe the fabric should breath? If it were an older top, then maybe the protectant would be OK, but with a new one, taking good care of it may be all we need to do to get a long life from it. So, as I learn more, I'll post it to the forum.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote