View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 10:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
chendaxian888
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z auto
chendaxian888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
Slightly off topic; can someone explain to me why this is OP's fault. Obviously OP should slow down if this was on the streets regardless but say it was done on a track or similar legal like setup, shouldn't the spoiler of held up?

Correct me if im wrong but isn't a spoiler intended high speeds and as far as im concerned there isn't a "speed limit" on it. All this assuming installation was correct of course
Is OP mean me? I do should slow dowm on the streest, well, a wide highway without cars in mid night, but that what also I was thinking, I do installation correct and never collision it. the reason I add the wing on is for the high speed not for showing it. why dont I get an ebay and some ebay canadars and sticker? why I need a wing if I only drive 80MPH on the high way? The reason I add a wing is for the downforce in high speed.
It was called as a performance GT wing can produce a lot down force and it do got a lot down force. But I think it should do a test and give a speedlimit for it. If I know it will break in 150, then I would go find some wing else.