View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 03:17 AM   #457 (permalink)
BlackElectric
Base Member

Drives: '16 370Z White M6
BlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond repute

Welp, it's been a journey but we've are finally making progress towards tuning the car. After a blown vtc solenoid causing a massive oil leak, the car being down for two months, and fighting belt slip, the car is just about ready for Eugene to work his magic. If the belt tension issue is finally fixed, my current projection says I should be hitting 16psi.

Don't plan to run e85, and it will be far fetched to match dynosty's numbers on 93, but I have a feeling we are going to be blowing my original goal of 525whp well out of the water!

More updates to come!

EDIT: Side note, I have put 3000 miles on this kit so far, no issue outside of my own mishaps related to the vtc issue as well as a poorly tightened coolant line. Car has been running like a champ. Hoping to take it on a cross country trip later this year.

Last edited by BlackElectric; 01-13-2021 at 03:26 AM.
BlackElectric is offline   Reply With Quote