View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 07:57 PM   #1618 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
But seriously the new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, V8, 6.4L Hemi... that may be our next 'family car.'
Most likely wifey’s next Jeep as well, hers is the family dd, so we replace it every 5-6 years, got 4 left to go on her ‘19.

Btw, even her current jlur with the v6 is pretty dang awesome, the zf 8sp really transforms the power train compared to my same engine but with the 5at. (The 5at is unkillable tho so that’s it’s saving grace).

Ps- get the power top, it’s fvcking awesome. I’m not a convertible guy and even I think it’s the greatest thing ever. Flawless so far as well, not the same power soft top like the old unibody Jeep whose name I can’t remember was like, that thing was terrible.