View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 06:14 PM   #599 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is pretty fuckin good for building a one-off part learning as you go. I'm with you. Wouldn't bother me at all... at first. Hell of an effort sir! Who knows how you'll feel after some time has passed.

Maybe later on you can scan the finished product into 3D software and fix it to be symmetrical. Then you could 3D print a plastic mold with slightly smaller diameter to account for the thickness of your material to use for accuracy. Cause that would be less work lol

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote