View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 07:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeagles11 View Post
I know we all want to act like our Zs are still relevant but get real. This new Z will be a massive upgrade. Just the engine change puts it in a completely new class. What “technology” do you care about that is putting you off? You’re worried it won’t have Apple car play?

Come on now.
Obviously the new z will feature newer tech and it'll be faster, but that isn't the only reason people buy cars? At least i should hope not otherwise anything older than 2-3 years and you'll already be itching for an "upgrade". I myself, didnt buy the Z because of speed and it sure as hell wasn't the fastest thing around too and unless you track your z, where are you going with all this extra speed? We'll still see each other at the next red light anyway lol.

I absolutely love that Nissan decided to make a new Z and their decision to make the new z standard only speaks volumes, but i think Nissan really set the bar with the 370z. Despite the common issues our cars have, overall its an amazing car. I don't think this new z is up to what Nissan is capable of. This in itself i think will only make previous Z's more relevant and desired.

Last edited by Asus_; 01-10-2021 at 07:17 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote