View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 05:32 AM   #1479 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday i think. No change in the weather, ~30 and overcast still

Did as much as a one arm man can do in the garage yesterday. Got a new dust collection setup for the blaster and spray booth. Melissa was unimpressed with the shop vac explosion last weekend so a few changes had to be made I rearranged everything before surgery but didn't get the power for the oven moved, going to call in a favor and see if I can get a 2 armed guy to hook things back up in the breaker box

Liens intakes should have been here yesterday but all packages through usps are running behind. Belt and tensioner for the versa is running 3-4 days late as well.

Once I get some use of my arm back I'm really close to attempting to powder coat a wheel. I just need to get the hood built for the oven and a saddle of some sort for the wheel to sit on