View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorik View Post
Quick answer for now (it's getting late over here and will look into GitHub pages in the next few days): yes I would be looking for COTS parts as much as possible. So I think the aftermarket bezel you linked to, with a base cubby (not so familiar with "cubby", that's the "cabinet" with door at the top, right?) and base model dial controls. I guess I would be searching for base model dial controls with Celsius on them though.
Yes - the cubby is the cabinet where the Navi screen is. I have seen the dial controls in both F and C on eBay. They should be using the same data fields and values so they should be interchangeable. The only difference is the temperature units temperature range markings on the dials.