View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 05:47 PM   #3463 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
soho actually confirmed resolved the head gasket issue (although I think you did as well with your latest build) but they blew a few headgaskets testing things out to specifically dial in what was causing the issue.
I am good. I have ran 25psi many many times on the street and the car was tuned on the dyno at 25psi. No issues. Engine builder asked why I didn't turn it up to 30psi and that I was good to do so. There were some grumblings coming from me about the plastic intake. I asked him to make one. Which he can damn well do. He just has no time at the moment with all the work in his shop going on. If this falls through I may resort to bribery or buy the CJ Motorsport one.

Last edited by Spooler; 01-09-2021 at 05:51 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote