View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
LOL. I doubt that will happen. And I don't think it's putting in more than they have to.. I just feel that their spirit of innovation has called it quits.
The spirit is there but no money to lift that spirit. Which is OK. Can't expect too much given current conditions and how the industry is headed towards EVs and how its partnership with Renault hurt it in the long run (yes I know they needed their money to survive). With their current struggles, going cheap was the right course using whatever they can from existing parts bin.

For me, what was innovative and ahead of the curve was the S30,and its variants and the Z32. My brother had a white Z32 TT, T-Top, and four-wheel steering. That was when I said, I got to have a Z some day. In less than 2 years, it was squashed when his apartment landed on it during the Northridge quake.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote