View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 12:00 PM   #1418 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
If you're going to Spoiler's part of town, take a tube of poligrip. Those widows can do some wild stuff when they pull their dentures out but they don't look real good until they glue them back in. I've heard.
Aint nothing new for me. We had an all expense paid time while remodeling a condo in Sun city Az. Everyone loved the work so they hired us to do stuff for them too. We had planned on being there 4 days but ended up staying 3 weeks lol. I dont believe there are any more pictures floating around of some wild Friday nights. Empty Cabo and JW blue bottles laying around in the mornings.
8 am like clock work the golf carts would start coming around offering hair of the dog beers. We were hung over almost every day trying to hang garage doors and praying the power tools werent going to be needed before noon.