View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 11:12 AM   #1261 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I guess I was trying to examine too many things under a microscope, instead of looking at it through a macro lens.
Well the question does need to be asked, and it's worth considering, but Occam's Razor comes in handy here. That and the old adage "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably..."

For the record, I know many good and law abiding Trump supporters the same way I know many good and law abiding BLM supporters (and I don't mean supporters of the marxist doctrines which some of the founders embrace and which is often used as a talking point).

Edit: Oh and the media can absolutely suck a nut because their reporting is anything but fair and even handed. Not that any of us had any questions about it at this point, but you can't just call protests "mostly peaceful" up until you don't agree with what they're protesting, and then change the language to "violent coup attempt"

Last edited by JLarson; 01-07-2021 at 11:15 AM.