View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 08:46 PM   #48 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
You're right, everything is made for the V2 nismo or the base/sport. Post up some progress pics of the one you'll be fabrcating.

I may be the guinea pig and order FS splitter. The owner is going to verify that the splitter is sitting level before I purchase it though. If I purchase it, I'll see how it's mounted and see if it needs additional bracing. Also, I have an idea of different bolts to use to address the concern that we have with them sticking out too much. I have some bigger washers so the bolt head would be countersunk more than whats shown in the pic.
awesome! i'd love to see it if you do purchase it. seems like this company is open to ideas to make it better so that is a very good sign. could be a very nice off the shelf solution.
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote