View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 06:35 PM   #54 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianInSoCal View Post
Found a shop i'm very comfortable with ... may not be the cheapest, but I may sleep better at night. Looking like we're going to put a used VQ37 with 69k in my Z. Total not to exceed price is $5k. 1 yr parts and labor warranty. He's got it on the rack just to make sure it won't need anything else.

Interesting that he said he had a very similar customer with a Q37 a couple months ago. Did the same work.

Appreciate the suggestions on modding. My mod $ go to my Jeep Wrangler, and based on the financial hit i just took on the Z, no more mods planned for the Jeep.
I'm glad you found someone your comfortable with, and yeah with work like this, you dont want cheapest. Your paying for someone whos experienced.. and while anything can happen, you did dramatically lower your chances of dealing with stupid problems lol. I've seen people cheap out on things too many times only to find the work was done half assed with allot of stupid rookie and avoidable mistakes. You eventually pay double to do it right elsewhere lol.

Last edited by Asus_; 01-05-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote