View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:07 PM   #189 (permalink)
370Tyler
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z DBP M6
370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
I was under the car doing the diff bushings/cover/brace so figured I'd do this as well. I ended up using a spare o-ring I had leftover after swapping my injectors (took a bit of persuasion but hey....) and a bunch of grease, but the rattling 'seems' to have disappeared. So we'll see...

Heads up though: for anyone expecting Coolerworx to replace this free of charge, good luck... I'll leave it at that.
Yea lol. Coolerworx website is garbage and same with customer service 90% of the time. I'd say if you don't order a whole new shifter you'll have to get an O-ring yourself and fix it lol, which is probably the easiest way anyways.

370Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote