View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 09:39 AM   #593 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

video of the cold side constructions. 21min long. I try keeping them 10-15min long but I simply couldn't keep this one short. It's a week worth of work but it looks like it's nearly the same day because I wear pretty much the same clothes when I work on my car. LOL

I feel that these videos give a lot of depth specific to the pictures you have been seeing and should be used with the text that I have wrote through out the process. I'm not so sure the videos would be that great on their own. Meaning... if someone were to happen to land on the video through a YT search, they would probably thumbs down it to the ground. Let's be honest. My video presence is pretty bad, but I'm pretty much the same guy in person. What do you guys think?

FYI - I had two copy right issues with music. I wanted to stab someone in the face because it takes 40min to package the video and then about 60min for YT to process the video. I did that three times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbclRBQSQM
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote