View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 07:06 PM   #1017 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Found me a nail in a tire today on the Murano. Headed down to the tire shack to get it plugged. All went well until I get called up to pay the $20. This young gal hollers across their office asking me what my name is. I wave at my mouth to signal that I am a no-speaky kind of guy.

She smiles and then walks closer to me and starts doing sign language. I had to laugh then because I don’t understand that either. So as the only sign I knew was to hold both my arms out in front of me and start humping like a dog, I went for it...

I don’t think some of those people thought it was all that funny except a couple of guys that were sitting out in the lobby laughed quite a bit.

Anyhow I guess I better start taking some on-line tutorials for some real sign language so I can go back there as she was quite a nice-un.

Last edited by Spoiler; 01-04-2021 at 07:48 PM.