View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 03:19 AM   #592 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
Man, I REALLY like Spooler's car. Also, some of the availability of parts were not available when I started my build. Personally, I would have loved to run the CJM adapter plate for the BMW ZF transmission and then sleeve the OE block. Then build my own turbo system ... probably the same style setup.

But... I'm where I'm at now and wouldn't change for anything.

Speaking of spinning high R's ... I'm literally waiting on 2 parts from BTR. New rockers that are specifically made for the shaftmount (and probably work with OE just fine) and then push rods. I need to measure After I get the rockers in, because they are custom length.

I also need a billet sprag and converter for my transmission to spin above 7500rpm. I can put that in anytime though. 7500 will be fine for the first year.

I'm just going to concentrate on making this parts bin run. I'm done taking detours.
You know Jesel can hook you up on an Extremely Stable valvetrain.....just get out the check book

Yeah, the TH400 & 4L80’s can really spin up & hold some power + installing a transbrake

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote