View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 11:49 PM   #5159 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
Just ordered a pair of unbelievably Bad-AZZ new Headlights from Z1 Motorsports - the Morimoto 370Z XB LED Headlights... Damn Sexy, Can't wait to put them on my Z. Piano Black with LED DRL's and Flashing Amber Turn Signal with three LED projectors... ought to look Amazing on a Brilliant Silver Z. Pulled the trigger on them despite the heavy price tag, but boy they are SO worth it... Along with that purchase, also coming is an Aluminum Engine Undershroud as well as 10mm Wheel Spacers with Extended Studs for all four corners to push the wheels out a little... Figured in for a penny in for a pound, and boy that's a lot of Pennies and a Lot of "Pounds" (US Dollars actually...LOL). Not telling anybody in my immediate circle of friendZ or family until I install these babies and let them drool with Shock and Awe at the unexpected Bad-AZZ sight... Damn I want them now!
Was eyeing these the other day. My wallet can't afford it, but after I sit down and have a few chats with him, maybe I can convince him...

Going to need pics when they are on!