View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Without seeing wind tunnel tests, you really won't know without trying it and it could end up being a waste of money. In my case, I definitely want functionality but I'm not going to install one that sticks out 6 inches either. I'd rip that thing off the first time I pull into my carport and it just doesn't make sense for a daily driver. I'm kind of screwed. It looks like you can't have the best of both worlds. I'd have to go with this one (if I get one) and hope it provides some kind of functionality (it does look nice) because I can't/won't put a true track splitter on my daily driver because it wouldn't last a week.
Exactly, I am not putting a 6in long one on my car either. They look stupid and they may or may not work. Plus, I drag mine a good many of places. Putting the car in my trailer would be even worse. Still not sure what I want to do yet.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote