View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #591 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Definitely One of a kind
Looking forward to seeing what kinda power you throw down after breaking in
With the Bore/Stroke of your LS, should really spin up some R’s

I almost went that route, but after seeing Spooler get his last build at an Extremely Reputable Shop & knowing the fitment of Fastintentions Twin Turbo kits ...... I started writing checks
And more checks
Still a few more chunks to go
Man, I REALLY like Spooler's car. Also, some of the availability of parts were not available when I started my build. Personally, I would have loved to run the CJM adapter plate for the BMW ZF transmission and then sleeve the OE block. Then build my own turbo system ... probably the same style setup.

But... I'm where I'm at now and wouldn't change for anything.

Speaking of spinning high R's ... I'm literally waiting on 2 parts from BTR. New rockers that are specifically made for the shaftmount (and probably work with OE just fine) and then push rods. I need to measure After I get the rockers in, because they are custom length.

I also need a billet sprag and converter for my transmission to spin above 7500rpm. I can put that in anytime though. 7500 will be fine for the first year.

I'm just going to concentrate on making this parts bin run. I'm done taking detours.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote